CRDP Priorities: Results of the 2019 Community Resource Development Plan Survey
Regional Center of the East Bay (RCEB) would like to thank you for filling out and submitting the survey regarding types of services and supports to meet current and future needs of individuals and their families in the community. The information gathered in this survey will be considered for new program development as part of the Community Resource Development Plan (CRDP). The goal of the CRDP is to expand the availability, accessibility and types of services and supports to meet current and future needs of individuals and their families in the community. Limited funding from the Department of Developmental Services (DDS) will be available for program development.
Based on the information gathered from the surveys, RCEB will prioritize requesting start-up funding to DDS for the following resources:
- Affordable Housing (Units in multifamily housing developments)
- Enhanced Behavioral Supports Home (EBSH) for Children
- Day Program to serve individuals with enhanced behavioral support needs.
- Mental Health Services for Adults with Specialty Mental Health Needs in Contra Costa County
- Employment support program focusing on outreach, training, education, and benefits planning.
- Employment support program for individuals seeking self-employment or microenterprise.
- Development or enhancement of early intervention services to serve bilingual Spanish speaking children/families.
Please feel free to email comments at email@example.com